Google Chrome (as of version 15)
- Click the menu icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Show advanced settings… link.
- Click Content Settings in the ‘Privacy section’.
Internet Explorer (All Versions)
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
Click the Internet zone.
- If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 4.
- If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:
- Click Custom Level.
- In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
Firefox (As of Version 31)
- In the Address Bar, type about:config.
- Make sure the value is set to true.