Juno Media has an exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager to take a lead role in our vibrant and growing team.
Based at Juno’s Nottingham office, you’ll take on a senior role in the team, mentoring account handlers and taking a pro-active approach towards ensuring client satisfaction.
This is an opportunity to use your experience and creativity to help take our successful web design agency to the next level.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years as a project manager or account handler in a busy agency environment
- 2+ years working with ecommerce platforms
- (Desirable) Experienced (1+ years) with Magento administration
- Maintain a personable, positive, and encouraging demeanour and build team relationships
- Self-educate where necessary regarding current industry trends and practices
- Have a high standard of literacy and numeracy
- Able to work with senior management to improve internal processes
- Client Liaison
- Manage client communications on a day-to-day basis
- Provide a pleasant and supportive point of contact for the company
- Log and update inbound support and change requests
- Ensure clients are regularly updated regarding work progress, or blocking issues
- Ensure projects and support tickets are delivered on time and to agreed specification
- Work with developers to provide a detailed project specification for all significant work packages
- Manage user acceptance testing
- Ensure ad-hoc support and retainer work is completed in a timely fashion and to the correct requirements.
We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience. Need more information on joining the Juno team? Give us a call.