Meet the Juno Helpdesk
What is the Juno Helpdesk?
We’re constantly trying to improve our service, which is why we’ve introduced a new way to raise issues and request work: the Helpdesk. This online client portal will help us manage our time more efficiently and solve your problems faster than ever before. All you need to do is raise a ticket, describe the issue and review the work once we’ve completed the task. Simple!
Why is using our Helpdesk better than sending emails?
• Every ticket is reviewed by a Helpdesk team member instantly
• Faster work delegation
• No lost tickets. We get over 200 emails a day, which means important issues can get buried or forgotten about. The Helpdesk organises your tickets into lists that can never be deleted
• The Helpdesk is manned 20 hours a day
• Problems get solved quicker
What should the Helpdesk be used for?
• Creating new tickets
• Reporting an issue
• Looking up your ticket status
• Attaching files
• Requesting improvements or new features
How to use the Helpdesk
To set up your Helpdesk account, please email email@example.com. There will need to be a separate account for every member of your team that requires access to the Helpdesk.
Go to your internet browser and type in helpdesk.juno.is into the address bar.
If this is the first time you’ve used the Helpdesk, please press “forgot password”, follow the on-screen instructions and enter your email address. You’ll then be emailed a link, which you can click on to set your password.
Enter your email address and password and press login.
Once you login to the system, you will see this screen:
You’ll then need to confirm your contact information. The Helpdesk will pass this on to a Juno team member so they can contact you if they have any questions about your task.
The system also collects data automatically to make sure we have as much information as possible to help you.
After you’ve filled this information out, please select the type of issue you need resolving.
You can include details about your issue in the description box. When you give this information, please use the following format:
Please detail what you want the work to achieve, and how your site should function/what should be happening once the work has been completed.
Include any URLs/details of specific page locations where the work needs to be completed.
Please give details about the issue and list anything you’ve tried already that hasn’t worked for you.
After you’ve raised a ticket, we’ll let you know when the ticket reaches its ‘key’ stages.
These stages are:
- When the ticket has been received
- When the work has been scheduled
- When the work is being undertaken, as well as which team member is doing the work
- When the work is going through internal testing
- When the work is ready for you to review
We are constantly trying to improve our systems and we have big plans to keep improving it.
If you have any ideas or suggestions for us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flowchart of our ticket process: